When using our sites:
- You're understanding is appreciated as we learn to adapt to the ever-changing COVID conditions together.
- Expect to wait when you visit. We must allow for social distancing for all people using the facility so please be kind and patient during your visit.
- Please do not use our facilities if you are not feeling well and wear a mask or other face covering while on site.
- Organize your materials as you load them so that you can tell the attendant exactly what you have really quickly at the window.
- Maintain a minimum of six feet of space between and you and others while at our facilities.
- Site attendants will not be handling materials during the COVID-19 outbreak so be prepared to unload all of your items when you arrive.
- Be patient and look to our site attendant for direction. We're all in this together.
- Bring your food scraps to any LRSWMD Drop-off location. $1 for up to a 5-gallon container.
- Recycle your leftover paint all year long. Check out the PaintCare website for details!
- Electronic waste is accepted for FREE all year long at the Morrisville, Johnson, and Stowe transfer stations. Click here for more information.
- Batteries are now recyclable in Vermont through Call2Recycle. Batteries are accepted at all LRSWMD locations. Visit www.call2recycle.org for additional collection locations and program details.