America Recycles Day
November 15 is America Recycles Day. Help us celebrate by displaying an ARD lawn sign for the week. Pick one up at the Morrisville office beginning Oct. 27. Coffee, donuts, and recycling facts available at the Worcester Transfer Station from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and each bin of recycling brought to the Worcester site will earn you an entry to win a Green Cone Digester.
Reuse Closed on Tuesday, November 11
To honor our Veterans, the Reuse Room will be closed on Tuesday, November 11. Reuse will be opened for regular hours on Thursday 8am - 2pm.
The mission of the Lamoille Regional Solid Waste Management District is to reduce the quantity and toxicity of the trash generated and going to the landfill while maintaining or improving overall environmental quality (air, water, and soil), treating customers and employees with respect and operating within a balanced budget.
Proudly Serving our towns for twenty-five years!
Help us celebrate by participating in any of the activities below.
After enjoying the books and movies, be sure to share your opinions with your neighbors and with us. Find us on Facebook and Twitter #trashtalk25
As a non-profit 501(c)1 organization, we can offer a variety of free services to help you better manage your soild waste stream. A example of those possibilities can be found here:
- Waste Assessments for Businesses and Schools
- Waste Management Presentations and Activities
- Composting and Recycling Bins for sale at reasonable prices
- Six Transfer Stations operating throughout the District
- Technical assistance for compliance with Act 148
- Bottle Redemption Containers for use at special events
- Assitance with developing a solid waste plan for large scale events